We tend to say Love, Praise, and Gratitude, but when we do the Sigils at the closing of doing a Belvaspata session, it is in the order of Praise, Love, and Gratitude…Why is the order different from the order in which these attitudes are usually mentioned?
We have usually depicted the relationship of these three attitudes to one another as a triangle. And the journey of a life cycle as moving clockwise around this triangle. To answer your question, you need to understand the following principles:
• To open to new possibilities or new stages of existence, we rotate the energy clockwise. To close a specific space where a specific frequency is accentuated (in other words a specific reality), we rotate the experience or energy of it counterclockwise.
• It requires three points of reference to form a new reality or a specific space with a specific accentuated quality. In this instance Love, Praise, and Gratitude.
• When we wish to change the client’s (someone who comes in for a Belvaspata healing) reality to a healed one. Saying, or intending to create a new reality, we use a clockwise progression of Love, Praise, and Gratitude.
• At the end of the healing, when we want to seal or close the new reality so that distorted frequencies don’t pollute the healing, we close it in a counterclockwise rotation of sigils signed for Praise, Love, and Gratitude.
• When you draw the triangle, the top point represents Praise. The lower left point represents Love and the lower right point represents Gratitude.
• The order of the three attitudes on the triangle is not arbitrary. It requires a long explanation, but, in short, they follow the stages of life, death, and ascension.
• Ascension (represented by Praise as the top point of the triangle) is possible, or accessible, from both the stage of life (Gratitude) or the stage of death (Love).
Hope these points help to answer your question.
© 2022 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SPIRITUAL JOURNEYS, LLC.
Hello everyone ~
I’ve been in touch with ALMINE about this post and she approves the content of the information I’m posting below.
•The original directions as given in Belvaspata Angel Healing Volumes 1, 2, and 3 are still to be used for all initiations and healing sessions.
•The information given in the Seer’s reply above does not change the directions and nothing about the use of Belvaspata needs to be added to or changed.
•The information given by the Seer in this post provides insight into the ‘inner workings’, the dynamics, of the frequencies of the components and how they combine to create their effects.
I hope this clarifies things for Belvaspata practitioners!
Blessings of love, praise, and gratitude,
Jan Alvey, Dean of the Global Academy of Belvaspata
This is very interesting and helpful. Thank you!
May we please ask what does Trust (sigil) and Hope (sigil) bring to the equation LPG…PLG when/and for what purpose would we use it in Belvaspata?
Thank you for bringing us more clarity.
sue b says
Much needed clarity.. LPGTH
Oh yes, thank you!! That is a good start. 🙂
Thank you so much for this clarification! Much appreciated!