An important message from The Seer Almine ~
The Problem ~
I haven’t been feeling well.. and not feeling much joy, feeling like nothing is important or has any meaning since I got very sick. It’s hard to explain, but my loved ones complain that they feel my heart is closed; that the warmth in my relationships is gone. Can you suggest a solution? It’s very discouraging to them because they are giving all they can to make a nice Christmas for me.
The Answer ~
A Candid talk from The Seer:
I would give the usual suggestions, except for the pattern I see developing around me which suggests that something larger is the cause. In my household, I see the following symptoms of severe depression(including everything you’ve mentioned in your query):
• No one is friendly or happy to see me in the slightest — in fact, they just want to be left alone. I detect a great deal of self-pity when there’s everything to be grateful for!
• Any Christmas surprises I plan for them, or food I cook in the house is either ignored or criticized.
• They desire either solitude or excessive hours of sleep, and their appetite is diminished.
• They don’t like leaving the house at all and just seem to hide out in their room or under a blanket. I receive very little assistance or gratitude for my trying to pick up the slack.
• My relationship with them feels cold and unloving — a symptom of a closed heart. It feels as though they are running from me, or trying to find fault with me. It’s very unpleasant to have this during the holiday season.
A background note from The Seer ~
A startling angelic transmission came through as I was searching for the cause:
“There is a deliberate attempt to counteract the ‘peace on earth, goodwill towards all‘ sentiment that accompanies the holiday time, this time of year.
I see you are wondering Why:
The agenda to attack and depopulate the human specie has planned to launch a new form of virus every October. When people have love, gratitude, and goodwill in their hearts, they don’t get sick. That is why there’s a deliberate attempt to counteract these ‘feelings’.
But I will reveal to you How this is being implemented; How do they negatively affect the mood of so many?
The HAARP facility which has been erected in most countries of the world can very effectively determine the mood of large population groups by sending a very advanced form of radionics at the populace.
During December and January, it snows and many people are confined in their homes and turn to television. The isolation of pandemics further added to the isolation. The soccer World Cup and the Super Bowl attract large groups of viewers. Gaming is at an all-time high. The television has been used as a tool to promote aggression and fear — the two emotions that close the heart and replace love”.
A Call To The Original Ones From The Seer:
Arise, oh Holy Ones among men. This is your time to throw off the yoke of control and suppression that has been placed on the children of man. Ye are Gods and with this honor comes increased responsibility — now is the time to stand forth and be counted. Know that the feelings of despair and hopelessness are not your own, but have been thrust upon you from ill-intended humans. Refuse to succumb to such base intent — for this is your destiny and the reason you came into the world. Be still and know that you are Gods — the sons and daughters of the Most High.
DAILY requirements to counteract the mood-altering influences:
• Keep a journal at the end of the day, of all the things that inspired you during that day.
• Before starting your day’s activities, get up a bit earlier to write in your journal all the things you are grateful for. It Is Essential That You Find At Least One Thing Every Day To Be Deeply Grateful For, no matter how deep your despair may be.
• Do one random act of kindness at least once a day!
Once a Week:
• Have at least one day a week of no TV, Gaming, or computer entertainment. If you can do this successfully for a month, then try two days a week.
• Get a good night’s sleep (at least eight hours for adults, 10 hours for growing young adults and children)
• Try and lighten the burden of physical life for at least one other person… preferably a stranger ( above and beyond the call of duty).
• If you’ve suffered a loss of some kind during the past year, take time to really look at it and cry or grieve. To suppress pain also suppresses joy.