We asked Almine’s permission to share a private message she wrote to her daughter about a dream that preceded the demonic attack on her that took place a few nights ago. We felt it may help and inspire others.
A private Letter to Jaylene:
“Well, here’s the dream interpretation:
- The car in which you were traveling with others is the way humans live (the physical reality). It looks like you’re one of them but you’re not human and you’ve got extra abilities (powers) to see things, for example.
- Certain shadow beings want to get into physicality but they can’t. The hag lady in your dream that tried to get into the car and which only you could see — as in the dream, you and the other gods and goddesses on earth chase them away.
- After chasing her off the car she was trying to get into, she followed on a distorted looking horse. The hag on the horse…The horse (like a ghost horse) says that this creature has been following humanity from a distant past history.
- You fell out of the car in the dream because in the last six months or so, you have become a deathless immortal master. It means even though they still think you’re with them, you’ve left the reality of humans behind (your life is different).
- This has made you more able to encounter demons but also gives you the ability to call Angel gods (the mightiest angels there are), chase things away and say incantations that prevent bad things from happening to those you love.
- Very importantly:
You knew the demons weren’t “real”. What does that mean? The demons you may encounter, you have made yourself — the way you make your shadow yourself. Places in your life where you do not live like the holy goddess you are, are like dark spots on a glass — they make shadows. If you fix those places, the shadows are gone; the demons don’t exist any more.
So your name is very holy: “Black Wolf Woman Who Casts No Shadow “. As you grow used to living like the goddess you are, they will all disappear. Until then, use the golden orb like the Angel god taught you, around all pets and people in the house — every night.