The Seer’s Notes:
The question of why we feel nausea in the presence of some and not others, need to be addressed. I have been feeling more and more at peace in my own company and more and more uncomfortable in the presence of others. I’ve taken note of when this desire has produced nausea.
Here are some insights:
• When someone practices black magic, the nausea their presence produces is almost unbearable
• When an Original One dabbles in black magic, or worse, mixes it with the holy work we’ve been privileged enough to receive, the nausea and feelings of confusion in their presence becomes even more severe.
• I feel nauseated when others try to control me, or use me, or present a facade that is at variance with how they really feel. I also feel nauseated when I try and watch a movie that attempts to entertain, by depicting the base and manipulative games of man.
Spiritual reasons for nausea:
• The more isolated I am, the more the presence of others is prone to produce nausea. The reason for this is that in solitude I create my own “high frequency” and light-filled reality. This widens the gap between myself and others and increases the discomfort I feel in their presence. The desire for isolation thus increases — a self-perpetuating situation I haven’t yet managed to properly reconcile. But the deduction from this is that a gap in consciousness between yourself and another could leave you feeling nauseous. At times I can hardly stand to be in public, it becomes so uncomfortable.
• I had no idea that a being from the unseen realms; a non-material being, can throw up and feel nauseous. But in 2007, I fetched two beings from realms we had left behind as the planet ascended. They spent days of extreme vomiting and nausea in my bathroom from the sudden exposure to a higher reality. You will experience the same if your extremely advanced perception does not match your emotions and you therefore are not up to the challenge of sudden evolution.