“Manifested intent is but a crutch of spiritual maturity. A life of grace is a natural result of a life well lived. There is no need to manifest it.”
~ The Seer
A Life Of Grace:
• is a life that cooperates with the rhythms of life unfolding.
• is a life that trusts in divine timing, rather than trying to control the timing of unfolding events.
• is a life of frugal expenditure of energy; of carefully and wisely choosing when to engage in conflict and when to allow and accept.
• is a life that sheds encouragement and inspiration along the eternal journey.
• is a life of considerate actions — in full awareness of the consequences of actions on others.
• a life of gratitude for the beauty and blessings of every day.
• is a life of timeless growth and eternal rebirth.
• is a life of reverent respect for all life as well as the self.
“A Life Of Grace celebrates each moment as a priceless opportunity to witness the unfolding and awe-inspiring miracle of life.”