This summer solstice people from all over the world will join in on the Earth Chant Ceremony. The ceremony is specifically designed to restore the frequency component for the peoples of earth. The ascension of light that the earth has taken in the last few years means a lot of gains in perception, however the other end of the “stick of duality”, frequency, has been legging behind. This ceremony is intended to restore the balance. Below are some tips by Almine for this most sacred three day ceremony.
- The less cerebral (light) you can be during this time of frequency restoration, the better.
- Sigils might appear in your awareness. If they do, by all means do draw them, but try to refrain from logical exercises, like writing out ideas, etc.
- Both sound engineers who have worked with the Earth Chants have experienced a lot of detoxification, so please drink a lot of water as you listen to the ceremony.
- Go into deep relaxation.
- If you want to do something, engage in interpretive movements.
- If you need to sleep, please sleep and keep the Earth Chants playing on a low volume (just audible) in the background.
- If you have to work during portions of the ceremony, just keep it playing in your house, or ask someone else to tape it, so you can listen to it when you return. If it is played, even while you are not there, it will still have an effect on your house, your town, your country.
- If a certain portion of the songs is too much for you to bear, do not turn it off, but remove yourself from the room. Do not stop the playing of the ceremony.
- Understand that the raising of the frequency with this ceremony, done by people all around the globe, is a most sacred event. Thank you so much for the part you are willing to play in it.
Of course it would be great if you spend the ceremony as part of our very first Silence Retreat. However, if you cannot come to Canada for this retreat, this user guide might contain some good tips for you.
Leave a little line to let us know how you are planning to spend your time during the Earth Chant Ceremony. Perhaps we can inspire each other…
Update May 8th 2012
For those not quite sure what this whole ceremony is about, these audios might be of interest.