I learned by heart several spells from the Book of Spells and repeat them 50% of the day mostly inside myself and partially out loud. I started learning them more than a year ago and now I do them all the time. Every time I repeat them I also envision abundance, a clear mind, etc. Please comment on this.
The only thing I would add is to take it to the next level by including the following steps:
- The envisioning of the abundance can be there in your inner space: see yourself receiving it and place it in a suitcase or drawers in your inner abundance room. Visit it each day and count it or spend it and enjoy sharing it with others.
- Feel gratefully what it feels like to have such a secret storage of abundance you can enjoy every day. It creates what we want if we gratefully acknowledge that we already have it. This prevents us from feeling impoverished because what we want hasn’t already arrived, and from having a needy agenda with life.
- Add in the daily repeating of affirmations that are stated in the present tense (such as ‘I am abundance’).
- Find something in your life that you can be grateful for from the heart each day. Nothing works better at increase than gratitude. One dollar gratefully received turns into ten.
- Repeat the spells when you can really focus on them, about three times a day at most. Feel yourself draw the power from the Earth up through your feet, all the way through your body, and out through your words. The power of spells doesn’t lie in the words alone, but in the power you put into it.
You might also like:
Meditation for Abundance Within