It is 9.30 on the Oregon Coast. We asked Almine to share with us what joys and challenges her day holds. Up since 6.00 am, she has produced the following menu for the homeless of her town:
She now has to deliver it to the distribution center – a definite challenge since she has only resumed driving a car as of this week.
What else is on her to-do list?
- Sow wildflower seeds along the back fence
- Check that any future plans between Russia and China to start a global war have been prevented
- Find answers for two of the prophecy requests
- Draw at least two personal power sigils
- Refill the song bird seed in the bird feeder
- Do an hour of strength training
- Sew back the missing button on Jaylene’s favorite jacket