Can you elaborate more on the results of using hormones, antibiotics, and birth control pills?
The Belvaspata website provides the way to treat chronic conditions like Candida and Epstein Barr virus (chronic fatigue and muscle pains). On the website is a more complete list of symptoms of Candida. But it takes at least five very diligent months of treatment to get over it.
More detailed symptoms:
Using hormones (like in birth control), or antibiotics makes you sick in the following way:
• Athletes foot between your toes (it’s contagious).
• No energy.
• Can’t sleep well or wake up in the middle of the night and your mind is racing.
• Muscle cramps and discomfort that jerk your legs and make you not feel relaxed when you’re just sitting or lying down.
• Nausea, especially in the morning.
• Shaking and trembling (unsteady hands), especially in the morning.
• Can’t go to sleep at night and don’t feel rested enough to wake up in the morning.
• No sex drive and can’t have orgasms.
• Very bad premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and heavy bleeding.
• Vaginitis (men get jock itch) that itch and burn.
• Having urinary tract infections often (burns when urinating and can’t hold urine in very well).
• Stomach burns when empty and creates food cravings.
• Shallow breathing and chest pains like heavy pressure on the rib cage.
• Bad breath and smelly stools.
• Either constipation or loose stools that don’t hold their form. Big bowel movements soon after eating (called dumping syndrome).
• Dandruff and brittle hair that breaks easily. Perhaps hair loss.
• Dry irritated eyes — Especially after computer work or watching television.
• Food doesn’t taste good and loss of smell.
• Panic attacks and depression. Loss of joy and irritability. No patience.
• Can’t feel love. Cries easily. Angry tantrums (perhaps).
• Muscles injure easily and chiropractor adjustments don’t work well.
• Bothered by loud noises and bright light. Don’t tolerate heat or cold well.
• Cuts and insect bites don’t heal easily.
• Feels bloated and has gaseousness. Has a lot of weight gain from water retention.