Here is a sneak preview of some of the things we will be doing on I Am Presence this week. We have also added a look back at the week just past.
This week in I Am Presence (March 02 – March 08, 2014)
- Friendship from the Serpent Star – a meditation given through Almine by the Pleiadeans.
- New pages from The Seer’s Journal – a sneak peak into some of Almine’s recent mystical experiences.
- We continue with the Concepts of Happiness, given by the Elvin race. Tip: Listen to all concepts given until now in one go! You will be busy for about an hour, but it will be a profound hour! Practicing all of these concepts combined definitely has the potential to change your life.
- Through the Eyes of the Seer videos in which Almine shows the astounding beauty that can be found in her every day life.
- And of course I Am Presence wouldn’t be complete without the daily ‘Pictures that Make me Happy‘.
Some of the other themes discussed by Almine this week will be grace, knowledge, being a conduit and the illusion of uniformity. We’re looking forward to this one!
Last week in I Am Presence (February 23 – March 01, 2014)
- Finally, after years of requests by students, this week we share a new version of the Sleeping Seer series. The old versions can still be downloaded for free here and here. You will get to see Almine in a deep trance state, accessing the Infinite One Life.
- A lot more Art of Happiness audios are coming your way this week. Not to be missed!
- We also share an audio from Almine’s January cruise in which she details the ‘rocky 6 weeks we are in’ with the Calendar of Oneness and how we are moving to a pivotal moment in our reality, where the masks are going to fall off in both ourselves and those around us. Not to be missed!
Some of the other themes discussed in the audios and videos by Almine this week are duty, creative play, the song of your heart, the illusion of uniformity and being a cause rather than an effect. Enjoy!