If you want to engage in the worldwide tragedy of the love affair with these products, at least be honest with yourself as to why you choose to participate in this global folly. ~The Seer Almine
Please clarify what you mean by substances that “shift the mood”. Do you mean psychoactive? CBD oil, for example, is (supposedly) not psychoactive, while THC oil (also a cannabinoid) is… Does not, for example, PSY-Stabil also shift the mood? What about alcohol?
The Seer Almine:
Firstly, no absolutely not: PSY-Stabil that I often highly recommend, doesn’t shift the mood. What it does as a spagyric homeopathic, is to stimulate and retrain the body to produce its own feel-good hormones. And yes, alcohol does shift the mood and living as a highly trained mystic, you should avoid it as part of your dedication to this rare and elevated path.
Secondly, what do I mean by “shifts the mood”? Do I mean psychoactive substances? Let’s start by defining psychoactive:
Psychoactive substances, are substances that have a profound or significant effect on mental processes.
Yes, I do mean that, but also that which manipulates the mood by replacing the body’s own production of endorphins. The body becomes dependent on substances that do its job so that it doesn’t have to. From that explanation, you need to gauge for yourself the advisability of using such products.
Thirdly, there are factors to consider when finding reasons to use something hyped to be harmless or even beneficial, such as CBD oil:
- CBD, or cannabidiol, is a compound found naturally in the cannabis plant. Alone, the compound is said to be non-psychoactive in that it does not create a high. This is misleading, because there are high-CBD vape products on the market that do create a high. This psychoactive side effect is dependent upon where the CBD is derived from: hemp or marijuana.
- The difference between the two is in the levels of THC. THC is possibly the most commonly known cannabis compound due to its psychoactive properties. Hemp is bred to have low THC and high CBD; in fact, to be legally considered hemp, the cannabis plant must have less than 0.3% THC. This is a trace amount that will not create a high. Marijuana is bred to have high THC; the levels of CBD in marijuana vary depending on the strain.
- Vape products containing CBD derived from hemp are non-psychoactive and are legal in the United States. Vape products containing CBD derived from marijuana are psychoactive and are only legal in the states that have legalized the medicinal or recreational use of marijuana.
- As I have previously explained, there are plants that mystics call “warrior plants”. This includes tobacco. These plants are for external use only. Smoking causes lung cancer. Tobacco poultices in the hands of a healer, can be very healing for injuries. I receive on occasion letters from deluded ones telling me how the fairy kingdom is encouraging their habit of using these substances. If you want to engage in the worldwide tragedy of the love affair with these products, at least be honest with yourself as to why you choose to participate in this global folly.
- Lastly, on your sacred journey as the leading wayshowers of all life, your body is the holiest place on Earth. You have to treasure its sacred matter. Why use something that indicates that it has the potential side-effects of:
- Anxiety and depression
- Dry mouth
My Dearest Ones, you must decide for yourself. But whether it’s hostile or not, is irrelevant to me. I can feel a thick, dense grid that has formed around all these products, disguised as being healthful. I can feel a thick dense web around the use of alcohol, disguised as sophistication. I feel the dishonesty, and my life is dedicated to clarity, so personally I avoid it.