Q. I have practiced and completed the Qi Vesta for the required time and wish to teach others. Which parts do I teach and what may I reprint from your work?
A. The sacred practice of Qi Vesta is a form of High Alchemy, meaning that the practitioner is part of the alchemical equation and must therefore prepare his or her own clarity, power and consciousness level. The 1st 3 weeks of the course provided that preparation. The following is therefore recommended.
- You will need to teach the entire course. My offering of the course online does not compete with teaching others in your area. If you charge less than I do for the online courses and you are teaching in person, students would obviously prefer to study with you.
- In the case of all courses, only ceremonies may be reprinted and distributed to others when you are teaching the course material yourself. The last week of the Qi Vesta course’s teachings are slightly different in this regard – it is not just a small ceremony and the entire week of material would be needed by your students to be able to practice what you teach.
- Because of its length, you will need to get permission from Spiritual Journeys, LLC to allow you to reprint the material of the last week as a booklet that you can either sell separately to those who have completed the 1st 3 weeks of your class or included as part of your instruction. It should be easily reproducible by stapling it together in a booklet format.
- Important requirements: the booklet must state the following:
1. Copyrighted by Spiritual Journeys, LLC, www.spiritualjourneys.com
2. This material is the original work of Almine.
3. List the following endorsement of Almine
“What a priceless experience to be able to catch a glimpse into one of the most remarkable lives of our time…”
H. E. Amassador Armen Sarkissian,
Astro-physicist, Cambridge University, U.K.
- Contact Spiritual Journeys office for copyright information and permission; Hilda – [email protected]