I’m wondering why there seems to be a feeling of a connected insight I have to get about the following dreams:
1) I’m at a gym front desk going through my short’s front and back pockets looking for my gym card, but all I can find are old bank cards and maybe another old gym card (4 cards in total), but not the current card that I’m looking for.
2) I’m at a dinner party, in a living room and there is a male guest doing these amazing playing card tricks, configuring them in physics-defying diamond-shaped geometries.
The enslavement and exploitation of man takes place at three levels: mind, body, and soul. Even though the mirrors of humanity are distorted ones, they serve the purpose of reminding us of illusions that are still being held onto. The lessons they reflect should, therefore, be studied.
- At the physical level, man has been an enormously profitable resource by making him sick through an unwholesome lifestyle and then charging him to make him better through pills and other medical practices.
- At the mind level, man’s knowledge is promoted as a valuable resource that divides classes. It manipulates his decisions and determines his self-perceived worth to society. To get this resource of knowledge, man pays dearly with years of study and at a financial cost to support himself while acquiring it.
- The third stage of the strategy of controlling man is deliberately minimized. But it’s time to be aware of what is happening, and how to escape its web. The control of the soul of man is done through abstract assigned value. Credit cards, for instance, are worthless pieces of plastic, unlike a bag of coins. If you gave someone a credit card a hundred years ago, it would be worthless to him unless everyone around him agrees to its value. The value of credit cards to open opportunities is merely an amazing abstract way of controlling man; a trick of the mind (a card trick).
In the seemingly unrelated dream I previously explained about the bumblebee and the caterpillar, this ability to mass hypnotize everybody into agreeing to assign value to abstractions, is the caterpillar (the hype everyone has been persuaded to believe). The bumblebee is the current emphasis of living a wholesome life of self-sufficiency, that will replace it.
Beginning to unravel the web of the soul by using physical currency for physical necessities, is a step in the right direction. Create and implement a strategy towards becoming debt free and spending only what you have.