I am asking you to stand by my side, as we once more fulfill our role as the planetary sacred government.
Here is what we we need to change:
- The Nuclear Reactor meltdown that happened in Japan, continues to shed nuclear radioactive waste into the Pacific Ocean every day – it is foreseen to do so “in perpetuity”. No person or machine can enter there because it is too hot.
All the countries around the Pacific rim are severely affected — including Oregon where I live, all the way down to the tip of South America.
- Eventually this will circulate through all the Earth’s ocean and seas. The Pacific will die and be unable to sustain life unless we change this. I no longer am able to feed my family seafood (the seafood radiation on our coast has gone up by 300%).
- They are keeping this a secret so as not to cause panic, while exploring the colonization of Mars – which will be disastrous, as I’ve explained in previous material.
Removing Emotional Pollutants
What to Do:
- We are the Holy Ones of the Earth. We cannot allow our emotions to become hostile and polluted. We have to save the waters of the Earth by removing that which pollutes the way we see life.
- We can no longer watch the sensational bad news on our TVs, YouTube or other news media. Nor can we find the dysfunctional entertaining in movies and television.
- We can no longer marvel, or feel repelled by, the rotten parts of mankind’s behavior. If we look for the bad, we will surely find it.
- Let us seek out the inspirational, the beauty of nature, the excellence of man’s achievements. Even though we are aware of man’s foolishness, let us search for the good in him, even though we may choose to interact sparingly to avoid being ensnared in his belief systems.
This will take a firm commitment and a concerted effort. Please help me do this task. It is ours to do.
With love and respect,