How perfect for this unfolding moment is the amazing synchronicity of the illumination shared by the Seer Almine. While working on Book of Star Transmissions, I’ve come across these gems, which just beg to be shared.
- When we abandon ourselves, the tendency to define ourselves by what we are not
becomes strong. Anything that defines itself by its opposite is an illusion.
- No opposites exist within the One Life. As long as a life of opposites is lived, we cannot know our Oneness.
- By proclaiming illusion to have no hold over you because it does not exist, is to have an illusory relationship with a shadow.
- Language by nature is separation-based. Anything that can be described is therefore an illusion. Experience in silence the Oneness. (See our post Creating Heaven on Earth about the illusion of talking being necessary for communication.)
- The concept of permanence, arising from the divisions created by mind, is in opposition to the ever-new unfolding of life. Immortal incorruptibility is the becoming of life’s fluid expression.
Excerpts from Book of Star Transmissions, available October 31, 2015. See more details here.
Just: O Wow….. It All comes together….
Hurray for the new book!!