During the vacation period we will feature little snippets from Almine’s old diaries. Called the “Blast from the Past”-series, it gives a perfect opportunity to see how Almine’s teachings and insights have deepened over the years or to dive into forgotten corners of the teachings. We think you will enjoy!
The Additional Illusional Relationships we’ve come back for:
8. The Psychological Schism: The fear of silence, within which we encounter our vastness, creates an internal dialogue. We form a psychological schism between the observer and the observed, talking with ourselves within the mind.
9. Relationship through Inclusiveness: The conceit of inclusiveness is as illusional as that of exclusiveness and because the truth of existence conspires to reveal a lie, it will show itself as flawed. Inclusiveness breeds corruption that bites the hand that feeds it.
10. The Relationship with the Senses: The ears hear and ‘report’ to us. The eyes see and we believe them. Omni-sensory perception is the first part of dissolving the illusion of our relationship with the senses. The second part is to live free from reflecting and evaluating sensory input; to become the senses.
11. The Relationship with duty and work: When the illusion of this relationship exists, the motive for working is money. When the passion of the One Life unfolds through our work, the abundant flow of Infinite life unfolds through us also. The illusion of work disappears.
12. The Relationship with the Past and the Future: We do not acknowledge the spontaneous newness of the One Life unfolding through us, when we see the past as producing the present. Also, in feeling responsible for the future’s creation, the limiting illusion that we are in some way creating it, takes place.
13. The Relationship with Another’s Conduct: The conduct of another is not separate from us; the ‘external source’ is merely an illusion. When our viewpoint is contracted, forming ego-centricity, life reflects backwards like a mirror. When our life is lived in Oneness, it reflects what we are, rather than what we are not – like the backwards reflection of a mirror.
Tip: Many of you may know that Almine makes personal Elixirs of Light. However, did you also know that she has a passion for creating art? For example, her art website is just filled with pieces that she has made. Take a look at the youtube clip below to get an impression of Almine’s art or visit her beautiful website paintingsoflight.com.
2nd post of today