Well, what a surprise! Almine unexpectedly joins us in this new Awakening radio show and our host Niels was totally unprepared for that! But that didn’t stop her to get down to metaphysical business. The new song of the cosmos is shared via a very personal story by Almine about her daughter Jaylene. We delve into the 6 great illusions that created the original Fall, as mentioned in Almine’s book Windows into Eternity. You can take a look at them (see below) as a preparation for this fantastic show. Furthermore we play a beautiful meditation on abundance. Oh, and Rogier has an amazing announcement that many around the world will be delighted to hear… We hope you and your friends enjoy another Awakening from the Dream!
Also, don’t forget to listen to the latest installment of the Dutch Onkenbaar show where in the last 10 minutes we share two audio clips on the current Dream Interpretation Course.
The Illusions that Caused the Fall
When first the Mother after eons alone
Decided to create for Herself a home
She made the Earth with beauty and diversity
But She wanted to share with someone the Earth’s magnificent bounty
She created an external expression of Herself to relate
From one-twelfth of what She is, She formed a mate
From eleven-twelfths of Her a reflection of Her feminine She did create
Her electrical components into a God, Her magnetic
into a Goddess did translate
The reflected Goddess opened a space
That more creation could take place
He was Her love, much joy did He bring
She wanted him to be real for He made Her heart sing
And thus She came to believe the unreal was not
And the more She pretended, the more She forgot
Thus resistance to what is She did create
She did not know it would cause a Fall until too late
The six great illusions thereby were formed
The first illusions that created the Fall
Find them in your lives, my children, and uproot them right away
Prison bars are they that your progress will stay
The Six Illusions
1. The illusion of being valued by external appearances.
2. The illusion of being able to belong to a group, when each being is as vast as the cosmos and beyond, and a unique facet of the Mother.
3. The illusion that any true victimization can occur; that someone can harm another without their co-creating it.
4. The illusion of ‘wishful thinking,’ of seeing the exterior and interior world the way we want it to be.
5. The illusion of fear of our vastness, causing us to pretend to be small in order to ‘fit in’ to this illusory reality.
6. The illusion of aloneness. All live within us. This illusion is the result of thinking the exterior world to be more real than the internal one.
Leave a Reply