Change comes through opposition, when we have a reflection as our surrounding reality. Mirrored reflections portray a reverse or backwards image of ourselves. This means that the environment becomes our opposite, and opposites are always hostile to one another.
The next evolutionary step allows life to unfold with a lot more grace, by having our environment not be a reflection, but rather an expression. To achieve this we have to eliminate the mirrors that distort reality. There are four primary mirrors that form the illusion of the four directions.
The mirrors form from distorted attitudes, and distorted attitudes come from suppressed areas of expression. One such mirror (representing the South) forms from the fear of being alone. This in turn forms from not living the 18 Principles of Fullness. When these principles are formed, life becomes an expression of yourself – supportive, harmonious and graceful.
Principles of Fullness
- Unselfconscious experience
- The fulfilled moment – the treasure chest of eternity
- The full and passionate engagement with life
- Balanced expression of androgyny
- Living from the fullness of the heart
- Recognizing that I am all
- Potent expression from our limitless self
- Passionate gratitude for individuated existence
- Whole-hearted appreciation for the manifesting perfection of life
- The potent expression of adoration in action
- The wonderment of childlike innocence
- Loving the eternal journey, with non-attachment to outcome
- Willingness to receive through releasing judgments of worthiness
- Living beyond the law of compensation through the surrendered life
- Accepting the divine heritage of the fullness of eternity
- Replacing memories of lack with glad expectations
- Emotional self-sovereignty through the supported expression of the sub-personalities
- The guiltless enjoyment of effortless, boundless abundance
Almine in Toronto April 2014 – Visit Page