During the vacation period we will feature little snippets from Almine’s old diaries. Called the “Blast from the Past”-series, it gives a perfect opportunity to see how Almine’s teachings and insights have deepened over the years or to dive into forgotten corners of the teachings. We think you will enjoy!
Peace of Mastery
Q. How do I manage to stay in peace in the midst of family dysfunctionality during gatherings?
A. When one knows oneself to be All Things, those who enter into your presence enter the sanctuary of full acceptance.
- Everyone is a labyrinth of discovery into the mystery of beingness; enjoy the adventure.
- In our fellow man and all around us, the praise-worthy lies like the gems of dewdrops on a spider-web, waiting to be discovered.
- One can see in others the chaos or the Oneness. Whatever we choose, we don’t need to engage but to envelop.
- We design the games of life by hiding parts of perception; if you don’t like the game, reclaim the perception and play another.
- The idle fill the air with chatter. The master embraces the contradiction of his Being, in Silence.
Tip: Did you know that Almine has a whole series of very powerful meditations, including “The Power of Silence“? They are available as a handy mp3 download and immensely insightful. Not well known and largely overlooked, still Almine gets a lot of praise for them. Do take a look!
3rd post today