- If I want to treat clients with the alchemical oil meridian activation, which set of meridians do I start with first — the 12 or the 8?
- Is there music that you recommend I play with the treatment?
- How do I stretch a treatment effectively to about a one-hour session?
- Although meridians can of course be treated individually to target problem areas, the first set to treat would be the 12 meridians. They relay our responses to physical life. The 8 meridians open up channels to the esoteric aspects of life. (Click here to view the Fragrance Alchemy Meridian sets, which include directions for use of the oils).
- As for the music, the most effective would be the music (also called sound elixirs) that are used with Irash Satva Yoga. It is designed to target the 12 meridians. It is however more robust than people are used to hearing during a healing session. So if its purpose is simply to put your client at ease, use the Belvaspata Healing of the Angels healing session music. For the eight meridians use the Sacred Breaths of Arasatma breathing technique music, (which is included with the book as an MP3 download).
- How to deliver a one-hour healing session:
Firstly, you can use the 12 musical pieces or sound elixirs of the Irash Satva Yoga (click here to view the book, which includes an MP3 download of the musical pieces) to time working on the twelve meridians. Then if you are a Belvaspata practitioner, I recommend using the twelve pairs of pure emotions — one pair for each meridian (click here to read more about Belvaspata).
The sacred material we have received dovetails perfectly together. This can only add to the effectiveness of the treatment.