(Almine requested a re-post of this entry as she felt that her words could not be properly understood without seeing them in context as a response to a question from a student.)
Q. I attended a class with Almine last year. I have read all of her books and listened to many radio shows; resonating with Almine’s wisdom. I found the people friendly and welcoming but felt disappointed that Almine didn’t seem ‘present’ in class, didn’t connect personally with each of us and spent very little time with us over the 3 days of class. Can you please exlain?
A. I want to tell you something that I seldom discuss; the stress on me to give a public workshop is almost more than I can bear. Consider what it would be like if you were having to undergo the following:
- Stand on your feet for 6 hours a day, for three or five or days, teaching that which you have never heard before.
- Because you need to access the unknowable your psychic abilities have to be so wide open that you not only hear the thoughts of everyone in class, but every creature who has congregated around the epi-center of this great work – namely in and around the building where class is being held.
- Because your class is exposed to such high-level information all of them become like oracles during the class, bringing in every conceivable transmission that they can for you to solve, adding to a pace that is already taxing you to the utmost. You have to organize and give them answers for these experiences so that they can see the validity of what is new and bewildering to them in many cases.
- The information received directly from the Infinite during the morning needs to be put into something understandable after class returns from morning break (the same for lunch and the next break – meaning you have no break at all.) This is crucial because if you do not give meaning to the seemingly disjointed informational pieces that come in, the class cannot keep up with the cutting edge experience with working directly with the Source of Life.
- After class until approximately midnight I have to organize the day’s material and obtain at least the end of a thread to begin the next day. Consider that we are working with information that lies beyond the vastness of the cosmos and that I have never heard before in most instances. Furthermore, though the Infinite speaks to me directly, we are expected in the physical to piece these pieces together.
- Imagine trying to relate to the members of your class and making sure that you listen to them from the heart while also keeping the other ear open for the Infinite’s voice making changes in the cosmos that would provide answers or vastly affect your class and the work that they are doing (not to mention the angels who are trying to give us their two cents worth.)
Some classes are more taxing on participants and myself than others, depending on the amount of opposition that we receive, the vastness of the concepts that present themselves and the changes that we must undergo as proxy for the cosmos. It is not easy to lose identity in the midst of keeping full awareness for participants – its a ‘crash graduation’ into mastery.