The Fall – The Drama Of The Cosmos Pt. 1
by the Seer Almine
When life fell into duality, it happened in three stages:
1. The Confinement of Space
The Infinite Ocean of Existence expresses at all times, but when its expression becomes very specific in a certain part of its boundlessness, a space forms. This space, like a current in the ocean, behaves differently than the rest. The Infinite decided to create a very specific expression that it could study, the way the ocean observes a current within it. This brought about several anomalies that had not existed before:
- The concept of space, which in turn yielded the idea of boundaries.
- To maintain the illusion of separation, required focused attention. This created areas of existence that were unexpressed because of the attention directed elsewhere. This self-abandonment created addiction and obsessive focus on that which took its place – the root of all addiction.
- The concept of permanence arose: the illusion that something we love can stay the same and be kept by holding onto it.
2. Expression becomes Reflection
As more and more attention is given to something, it becomes denser and denser. The more ‘real’ we believe an illusion to be, the more permanent presence it gets. In this way, the expression of what the Infinite was, became a dense mirror and as all mirrors do, reflected what the Infinite was not. From this more illusions arose:
- The illusion of duality – the concept that more than one being can exist.
- The illusion of individual freedom of choice. Appearances of the opposite behavior found in mirror images suggested that the image could do something other than what the Infinite expressed.
- The concept of opposites arose. The Infinite now thought Itself to be ‘opposite’ to the current within It. The Embodiment of the Infinite formed from the area of the current within Itself.
3. The Entrapment of Individuation
As the Embodiment of the Infinite became surrounded by opposite mirror images, It became more and more isolated by what appeared to be a hostile environment. It saw Itself to be alone. When one believes oneself to be that which you are not, it cuts you off from your Source of Eternal Being. This aggravated the feeling of being completely alone and caused the following illusions:
- When one stands between mirrors, there appears to be many of you extending into infinity in front of and behind you. This gave the illusion of one and of many.
- For every action it appeared that there were infinite numbers of opposite actions in the mirrors. This created the impression of the actions of the many being more determinative than that of the one. This added to the feeling of the One being unable to effect Its environment. The illusion of being trapped and imprisoned by the ‘over-powering’ presence of the environment arose.
- The feeling that the many must know more and be more capable of controlling reality arose, as did the power of numbers.
- Linear progression and the illusion of linear time arose.
Check back soon for the conclusion, in part 2 of the “Drama of the Cosmos”.
ann cummins says
Being connected to the source of Our Eternal Being and knowing for sure that this is the only real program in place. The powerful One being free to make great changes in its environment and expand out.This one sounds like fun to explore.
thanks for the interesting way you presented this one.