We want to wish the Andromedan Fairies A Very Happy Birthday!!
This is the last of the fairy kingdoms’ birthdays for this year. We are very grateful for all the fairies who grace us with their presence on Earth and take care of our gardens.
(Excerpt from Arubafirina: The Book of Fairy Magic)
The “Clean-up” Fairies of Andromeda
Over the eons of evolving separately, the various fairy groups from different planetary systems had developed different areas of expertise, as they had begun to focus more and more on specific tasks.
The fairies from Andromeda had become experts in the transmutation and elimination of all that no longer serves. In other words, they were the “clean-up crew”. Having performed that function for ages, their assignments on Earth will mirror what they are used to doing. Again, it is of great value to be able to call on these fairies by name, if you are in need of help in any of these areas (see also Appendix III, “100 Angels from Andromeda” and Appendix IV, “100 Fairies from Andromeda”).
- Bilibitspelspa: The one who fills buildings with life-supporting energy
- Ritlbispadin: The one who removes all foul odors
- Drugelprinspa: The one who ensures there is no pollution from vehicles nor building power/heat/cooling systems
- Gelspikstvapa: The one who removes toxins and any harmful ingredients from all food
- Kluspekvispa: The one who removes pollution and toxins from all water
- Kelidindlva: The one who ensures that all development is sustainable and non-destructive
- Spenkeldistrava: The one who cleans litter and garbage from roads, parks, recreational areas, oceans & deserts