Why are there eight oils in the new High Magic set?
High Magic accesses the laws of manifestation in the eight layers of existence. Each of the eight layers contributes through the practitioner’s body to the magic. High Magic works with limitlessness and endlessness — it is far more powerful than any magic we have had.
The eight oils of High Magic that are now released, have power sigils of their own in an extremely high and advanced language. In addition, there are eight alchemical power sigils that belong to the Eight Fields of Existence (all of which are utilized in High Magic), that you can place under the oils when storing them overnight.
Why does the set contain two masculine and six feminine oils?
Although we had to indicate whether a specific oil would appeal to a male or a female (e.g. for wives wanting to gift their husbands), the oils are in fact perfectly balanced between the masculine and feminine nature of existence. To explain: there are two masculine and two feminine alchemical oils. The other four represent two oils for the masculine of the feminine, and two for the feminine of the masculine. In order to work with the High Magic set, you need not concern yourself with what oil is for what gender. Their overall purpose is to open the gates of High Magic in the body.
Where should I apply the oils in the Subpersonalities sets, as well as the Oils of High Magic?
To clarify, there are two points you should be aware of:
- The eight fields of existence — accessed by High Magic — applies to external space. They can be called the cardinal points of space. The subpersonalities (described by ancient seers as vast rivers that run through all of existence) are in fact the cardinal points of inner space. As you store the oils on the alchemical sigils of the Eight Fields of Existence, their capacity to form portals between inner and outer space is enhanced.
- When in doubt, all alchemical oils can be applied successfully to the bottoms of the feet. However, there are specific points on the body where the portals form. Apply oil 1 to point 1, and so forth (as per the illustration). Per this newly revealed relationship between the Subpersonalities and the Eight Fields of Existence, the Subpersonalities oils should be placed on the exact same eight bodily points. (Updated Sunday, June 4, 2017)
- The Inner Nurturer (place on point 1 along with High Magic oil number 1 — Oasis Sunset).
- The Inner Child (place on point 2 along with High Magic oil number 2 — Prince of Egypt).
- The Inner Sage (place on point 3 along with High Magic oil number 3 — Velvet Nights).
- The Inner Warrior (place on point 4 along with High Magic oil number 4 — Seven Veils).
- The Wild Woman (place on point 5 along with High Magic oil number 5 — Moonlight Garden).
- The Inner Babe (place on point 6 along with High Magic oil number 6 — Essence of Magic).
- The Inner Adventurer (place on point 7 along with High Magic oil number 7 — Desert Dawn).
- The High Mind (place on point 8 along with High Magic oil number 8 — Starlight on Aswan).
They’ve arrived! The eagerly anticipated Eight Alchemical Oils of High Magic, are ready to ship.
Highly recommended for use with your Timemap (as explained in Almine’s upcoming webinar). An essential tool for the masters who are preparing for the stage beyond Resurrection — the limitless life of Incorruptible White Light; a life of High Magic.