Almine has returned from her adventures in the Ukraine and brings with her many insights! Here is a sneak preview of some of the things she will be sharing on I Am Presence this week. We have also added a look back at the week just past.
This week in I Am Presence (March 09 – March 15, 2014)
- Brand new interview with Almine. In it we will discuss the ‘rocky 6 weeks’ that culminate in this week of March 09 – March 15. Also, we will ask Almine about an update on the Anai-Asai and the disc of life.
- Almine will go into the deeper understanding of the 8 principles of Divine Compassion.
- We continue with the Concepts of Happiness, given by the Elvin race.
- Through the Eyes of the Seer videos.
- And of course there will be the ever popular ‘Pictures that Make me Happy‘.
We are very much so looking forward to this week on I Am Presence, because a lot of it has not been created yet. Put into the mix that the ‘Spring 2014 Shamanic Women Retreat’ takes place this week as well in Almine’s home and the prediction for the upcoming week (which we will share on this blog tomorrow) and you can see it is a heady mix of potential. Enjoy!
Last week in I Am Presence (March 02 – March 08, 2014)
- Friendship from the Serpent Star – a meditation given through Almine by the Pleiadeans.
- New pages from The Seer’s Journal – a sneak peak into some of Almine’s recent mystical experiences.
- We continue with the Concepts of Happiness, given by the Elvin race. Tip: Listen to all concepts given until now in one go! You will be busy for about an hour, but it will be a profound hour! Practicing all of these concepts combined definitely has the potential to change your life.
- Through the Eyes of the Seer videos in which Almine shows the astounding beauty that can be found in her every day life.
- And of course I Am Presence wouldn’t be complete without the daily ‘Pictures that Make me Happy‘.
Some of the other themes discussed by Almine this week will be grace, knowledge, being a conduit and the illusion of uniformity.
Leave a Reply