Almine has returned from her adventures in the Ukraine and brings with her many insights! Here is a sneak preview of some of the things she will be sharing on I Am Presence this week. We have also added a look back at the week just past.
This week in I Am Presence (March 09 – March 15, 2014)
- Brand new interview with Almine. In it we will discuss the ‘rocky 6 weeks’ that culminate in this week of March 09 – March 15. Also, we will ask Almine about an update on the Anai-Asai and the disc of life.
- Almine will go into the deeper understanding of the 8 principles of Divine Compassion.
- We continue with the Concepts of Happiness, given by the Elvin race.
- Through the Eyes of the Seer videos.
- And of course there will be the ever popular ‘Pictures that Make me Happy‘.
Last week in I Am Presence (March 02 – March 08, 2014)
- Friendship from the Serpent Star – a meditation given through Almine by the Pleiadeans.
- New pages from The Seer’s Journal – a sneak peak into some of Almine’s recent mystical experiences.
- We continue with the Concepts of Happiness, given by the Elvin race. Tip: Listen to all concepts given until now in one go! You will be busy for about an hour, but it will be a profound hour! Practicing all of these concepts combined definitely has the potential to change your life.
- Through the Eyes of the Seer videos in which Almine shows the astounding beauty that can be found in her every day life.
- And of course I Am Presence wouldn’t be complete without the daily ‘Pictures that Make me Happy‘.
Some of the other themes discussed by Almine this week will be grace, knowledge, being a conduit and the illusion of uniformity.