From the Belvaspata of Enlightenment (Kaanish Belvaspata) comes the following information:
There are 7 causes of agony that lie as obsolete programming in the DNA:
1) The illusion that we can be separated from what we love
2) Feelings of being misplaced; as though we don’t belong here
3) Feeling there should be an end to the journey
4) Living on the edge, vulnerable, as though bad things could happen at any time
5) Feeling that home is an external place
6) Feeling that we don’t have a place where our unique gifts can be expressed, appreciated or understood
7) Feeling unprotected against harm
Kaanish Belvaspata can heal these illusions, however a great first step is realizing why they are obsolete ways of dealing with live in the first place. You can take a look and ponder these illusions during this weekend. In our upcoming Awakening from the Dream radio show we will discuss them.
Below you will find insights into the emotion of fear to help you ponder the illusions mentioned by Kaanish Belvaspata. These insights can be found in the e-book The Thought that Fractured the Infinite.
Humans’ greatest fear is their own inner silence – the place where all unresolved trauma reveals itself. Facing oneself in silence is a threshold that must be crossed for the peace of mastery to be birthed
Because we are a being as vast as the cosmos, to fear another is to fear our self.
To fear is to abandon the sovereign perfection of the self, creating emptiness within. Nature cannot abide a vacuum, thus what we fear is attracted to fill the empty space.
Do not fear adversity. What is a symphony without its low notes? When the storm winds blow through the seasons of your life, the loving embrace of the Infinite will shelter you.