A Message From The Seer Almine ~
On our quest to elevate our consciousness to be able to have magical experiences with the mystical realms, we are uncovering those undesirable traits we need to eliminate from attitudes, perspectives, and negative emotions.
Today we will find and purify the negative quality of self-pity.
Self-pity is the primary deterrent that separates those who dwell in a lower reality from those who have managed to create a higher reality for themselves. It is uncomfortable for these two groups to mingle. Those who feel grateful and recognize how blessed they are, feel uninspired being around those who feel deprived.
5 good reasons to stop feeling sorry for yourself:
1. The feeling of being deprived, manifests as diabetes.
2. We manifest what we believe ourselves to be. Seeing yourself as having an uninspiring and impoverished life, will definitely create such a life for yourself.
3. Seeing yourself as deprived creates the human flaw, even in godbeings, of jealousy. Jealousy creates spitefulness, anger, the desire to reduce others, and neediness in relationships.
4. Self-pity stems from a sense of entitlement — the ungrateful attitude of “you owe me”. This in turn closes the sluices of abundance.
5. Self-pity thinks that others have the obligation of providing what one needs — this perspective immediately takes the joy out of giving to such a person because their self chosen attitude of feeling sorry for themselves has become a neuroses. This means that their hunger to be provided for by others, is a bottomless pit that cannot be filled; enough is never enough.
How to re-establish the perspective of “my being is my sustenance” :
1. Find five things each day that you can truly be grateful for (not just intellectually, but from the deep feelings of your heart).
2. Remember that your immortality is the most miraculous gift of time anyone can be given. If you do not live in gratitude for this priceless gift, you could lose it.
3. You inspire others and uplift life on Earth by being grateful for the gifts of your life on Earth.
Life on Earth is miraculous and abundant. Your attitude can align yourself with these qualities by being grateful for them; they become your own through acknowledgment, shaping your life and attracting blessings.
4. A master’s life is not bestowed upon you, you have to earn it by living it. When you compare yourself to others unfavorably, the weight of such self-reflection pulls you down into the lower realities of humans. By receiving the blessings of your life with a glad heart, you increase them and create a higher reality for yourself without having to want others to do it for you.
Previous: Humility & Gratitude