Mastering the Twelve Principles of Understanding Memories
See Part 1 post of 2/8/15.
7. In the deeply metaphysical realization that there is only one fluidly
expressing moment, carrying the past behind us and repeating it over
and over, becomes like a dog chasing its tail. The seeming progression of
moments is but the unveiling of the moment’s never-ending depth.
8. The moment is the only part of our unfolding journey that is animated
by the Divine. It can therefore be said that the past and future is just a
fantasy fueled by a peculiarity of our vision that only sees one layer of
reality at a time.
9. The moment is a window into the eternal revelation of the Infinite’s
face. The inflexible perception of what memories are is the shutters that
block out the light. The inspiring elements of the past are like lace curtains
blowing in the winds of change.
10. The mind cannot handle memories of the ages unless they are
packaged in the moment, the way eternal sky can be seen reflected in a
single dewdrop cradled in a stalk of grass.
11. When memories become like a promise of inspired moments blowing
on the breeze, rather than an imprisonment of “do’s and don’ts,” clarity
dawns through effortless knowing.
12. Effortless knowing does not justify its existence just to appease
reason. In its refusal to pacify mind, it confounds and silences it. Effortless
knowing, inspired by surrendered trust, births automatic action. The
resources released by living such a life of inevitable action enables the
increase of consciousness, and the deep appreciative awareness of the
miracle of life.
Excerpt Book of Runes. The Book of Runes is an alchemical equation designed to act as a power object to prevent etheric interference and subliminal programming.