• Redefine what abundance means. Abundance comes in many forms, but essentially it means that whatever you need, you somehow have.
Let’s look at a variety of ways to be abundant:
It is absolutely a necessity that you gratefully acknowledge the blessings in your life before the universe gives you more.
1. You can sleep in when others are stuck in commuting traffic and smog to sit in an office for six to eight hours. They may have extra money per month, but you have extra freedom.
2. You can choose your hours and you are your own boss, while others clock in and out and count the minutes they have for a coffee break.
3. You have a roof over your head and a living space to call your own, while many sleep in cars or tents and have no steady address. You may not have excess income, but as you gratefully acknowledge what you do have and stop feeling deprived, that will increase in ways you cannot foresee.
4. You have others that care about you that you can call friends. This is a very real resource as long as you never see them as someone you need to rely on for your income or resources. Otherwise, friendship becomes a crutch to exploit rather than an empowering opportunity to mutually contribute.
It is essential that you become a powerful problem solver in your self-sufficient life, and absolutely never see yourself as less than blessed and abundant. Such a perspective begets increase and multiplies blessings.