• Redefine what abundance means. Abundance comes in many forms, but essentially it means that whatever you need, you somehow have.
Let’s look at a variety of ways to be abundant:
It is absolutely a necessity that you gratefully acknowledge the blessings in your life before the universe gives you more.
1. You can sleep in when others are stuck in commuting traffic and smog to sit in an office for six to eight hours. They may have extra money per month, but you have extra freedom.
2. You can choose your hours and you are your own boss, while others clock in and out and count the minutes they have for a coffee break.
3. You have a roof over your head and a living space to call your own, while many sleep in cars or tents and have no steady address. You may not have excess income, but as you gratefully acknowledge what you do have and stop feeling deprived, that will increase in ways you cannot foresee.
4. You have others that care about you that you can call friends. This is a very real resource as long as you never see them as someone you need to rely on for your income or resources. Otherwise, friendship becomes a crutch to exploit rather than an empowering opportunity to mutually contribute.
It is essential that you become a powerful problem solver in your self-sufficient life, and absolutely never see yourself as less than blessed and abundant. Such a perspective begets increase and multiplies blessings.
Michele Z. says
Thank you for this timely message. I love and appreciate you. Was off the grid past few days hiking Mount Rainier, but want to wish you the best of birthdays. You and your daughters smiles were so refreshing. it was wonderful to see your faces!
Deepest gratitude for this post.
Alexandra DV says
Thank you! This is a perfect post for me. Happy Birthday, I’m so grateful for your presence on the Earth.
Lynette Ruest says
I am grateful for this post and the pic that made me laugh.
Mantu B says
Dear Beloved lovely Almine Happy Birthday thanks for all the work you do and your love and inspiration…you are ageless and fantastic example….hope you had amazing day!!! Much love
I needed this reminder this evening. Thank you.
Oh also Happy Birthday Almine LPGTH ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you so much for this reminder Almine it sort of coincides with what I have been listening to this morning “ Path of Power 3 “ Looking foreword to ordering “ Path of Power 4 “. In a few weeks time. Much Love to You Almine 😊
I ❤️ that little 🐸
Joanne Harding says
Thank you Almine for this. I really needed to hear your words. Gratitude for blessings is so important. Happy birthday beloved Almine. Wishing you a magical and beautiful day xx
Thank you Beloved Almine for the reminder of what and how abundance manifests.
Thank you for this great and applicable post!
That’s a cute image. 🙂
Barbara Kathryn says
Almine here seems to address the self-employed, who often have an irregular income but more freedom and initiative. But many other of Almine’s posts, with the same underlying message, say to appreciate the job we have, to value it enough to stick with it. And basically to be employed full-time whether at a job, in training or in volunteer work.
And to transform every task through bringing excellence to it! Appreciation for our present job opens the way, if necessary, for one that is even more interesting.
She has also mentioned having multiple jobs (one of the principles of abundance, or High Magic, I think). Every 10 weeks or so this year I have been blessed to have 4 jobs to boost my income. It can be tiring, but also a lot of fun and opens more doors to new experiences 😀 Still, that lie-in is also very much appreciated 😉
Deepest Gratitude for
🌹You Beloved You🌹
Wonderful. Gratitude for your presence in my life Almine!
I am very greatful for this post!
I love it!!
Thankyou deep gratitude 💖
Love Praise and Gratitude 💖💖