How to Use Your Timemap
- Find the spot (a little rectangle) on the Cosmic Timemap that corresponds to today’s date by using the Key.
- Understand the color of the rectangle by looking up The Properties of the Colors and How to Express Them.
- Note the line moving through the rectangle (a horizontal line means that emotions are heightened, a vertical line means that perception is heightened). Follow the line until it ends outside the rim of your Timemap wheel. You will see either the number 1, 2, 3, or 4. The number will have either an a, or b, next to it. These are the Numbers of Guidance.
- To interpret the Numbers of Guidance, see the section Understanding the Numbers of Guidance.
- Lastly, determine the Code of the Unfathomable for the day. You may draw their letters or numbers in the air or say them out loud. Unlike any other Codes we have received, these Codes at times have words in them. Do not try and say the word, but rather spell out its letters. The word “rope” for instance would be spelled out rather than saying it as a complete word.