Q. I feel at times that I am not ready for your classes as I only understand portions of the deeply esoteric information that you bring in. Am I ready to participate in a class?
Almine answers: The answer to what is gained by participants in a class that they do not fully understand, is as follows:
- The heart does understand what the mind cannot, so changes from the class happen at a cellular level and transfigure your life.
- Participants are led to class through inspiration. That is because they represent the cosmic issue that we are instructed to solve; they carry these occlusions in their physical being from life-time to life-time until they can solve them by proxy for the cosmos – and not one minute before. If we surrender and allow, a huge heaviness is lifted from one’s life. Obsessing about the questions prevents this from releasing. The more cerebral we are, the more we are inclined to get in the way of it.
- One may not, at times (depending on the nature of the class material) feel an immediate lightness of being, because releasing old matrices also detoxifies the body and could cause detoxification headache, diarrhea, nausea, etc.
- The benefit of stretching beyond where mind can reach is that it releases its tyranny. You are not supposed to cognitively understand. The release of ego identification can be bewildering and disorienting. The obsessing about the questions, or wanting to understand what just happened, brings the contracted perception of the ego back, denying you this vast benefit of the class.
- For the duration of the class, the participant offers him or herself as a benefactor of the cosmos by seeing what has not been seen before. This happens in two ways:
- They bring the unknowable into the known of the cosmos by seeing what has not been seen before. This enhances consciousness for all cosmic creatures.
- Their surrendered change is done by proxy; meaning they become the pivot point for all cosmic change. This leaves the cosmos in their debt and it repays them with heightened consciousness.
As you can see, cognitively understanding has nothing to do with the most prominent gifts offered to us as we walk at the cutting edge of evolving individuated life.