We enjoy the occasional peek into Almine’s day that we’ve been having. We thought we’d check in and see what’s on her to-do list today…
- Well, firstly, I seem to have manifested fever and flu yesterday, so I want to prove to myself that as disease comes in an instant, so does healing. I want to see the message of it and then move on with a healthy day.
- There’s a roast in the oven with balsamic root vegetables.
- I want to take on the difficult culinary challenge of making cream puffs for the homeless.
- I gathered nasturtium seeds from my garden last year and sowed them along the highway. I want to ask someone to drive me down the same highway and add some poppy seeds – that way there could be beautiful orange and red flowers later this summer.
- I want to take Jaylene to the bookstore to buy a little book of poems for one of the elderly residents in the care facility where she volunteers during the week. The resident can’t see properly and she likes to be read to.
- I have a Timemap and a Personal Prophecy to finish, and some more work in the complex alchemical equation to complete.