The upcoming days we will post excerpts from Almine’s latest book, Journey into the Labyrinth. Journey into the Labyrinth details the forgotten role of the Earth and humanity, giving the reader new perspectives on the history of our species. Drawing from records from the hidden sacred libraries of Earth, lost civilizations and the wisdoms preserved by the indigenous peoples of the Earth, this book reveals a staggering older past then you may have ever imagined.
Today we post excerpt one. Enjoy the read and don’t forget to check out the free preview of the first 18 pages of this amazing book.
77 The Library of Newfoundland – Canada
The Infinite Awakes to Remembering All Things
Mother remember, sleep no more
Remember all that you knew before
Why does She learn, when She is the One who knows
Vaarik ustetvi karnak velesvi
Within the heart of the One, all knowledge resides
We remind the Mother that which forgotten has been
Now fully awakened, the Mother this must see
Her children must learn, but the Mother knows all things
Ten teachers She created, teachings for Her to bring
No longer are they needed, Mother has all knowledge within
Eliminating these teachers more comfort to Mother will bring
Mother’s Ten Teaching Devices That Have Become Obsolete
1. The building blocks of life (awareness particles, etc.) designed
uncomfortable learning experiences for Mother during past
cycles of existence.
2. The fields of existence, consisting of power, energy, awareness,
etc., engineered teaching experiences through opposition.
3. The Essence of the Infinite, permeating all life, was also
instructed to make sure Mother learns lessons during the
4. Mother’s creations mirrored many lessons to Her, including
what She is not. This mechanism created a situation that
surrounded Mother with traitors.
5. The Father was also created for Mother to learn, which meant
that He often mirrored what Mother was not, causing unrest in
6. Memory implants – as Mother has walked unseen amongst
humanity, She has given Herself memories (as though She had
a childhood) to learn.
7. Thoughts – She had placed thoughts in Her mind as though She
were in identity consciousness, so that She could learn more
8. Blockages in communication, including mis-understandings,
created learning opportunities in inter-personal relationships.
9. Perceived limitation has been a significant teacher. Mother’s
perceived limitation of power, for instance, has taught Her
what power is.
10. Upside-down perception has been a way of understanding what
is by observing what is not – hence illusion was perpetuated
because it had become ‘useful’.