I received the rewritten Tones of the Earth that a member of our Lightfamily has sent me after making them clearer. I just wanted to ask if these rewritten tones are acceptable to use instead?
Nothing that is rewritten is acceptable that has been given through revelation. No matter how pure the intentions are — here’s why:
- It took me years to realize that when receiving material through revelation, no errors are permitted to occur. At times I believe that writing a sentence a different way would be clearer, only to be urged to change it back to the way it was before.
- I no longer second guess myself. I just write what comes. Even if it’s contrary to human knowledge, or common sense. Just because the science community believes something to be one way, it may be different in other geographic areas yet uncovered.
- Whatever the reason is that something has to be written in a specific way, just accept it… it would absolutely awaken me out of a deep sleep, if I needed to fix something —typed errors occur on occasion — but because our support team are aware of this, they usually check with me.
- Some revelations are delivered to my ears in the form of a song. As I write them down, the song repeats itself— playing a section over and over if I doubt or if I’m wrong.
- All revelations are given in Holy languages. At times the translation does not flow the way we’re used to because there are not the appropriate words to say it in English.
We’re on an exciting journey, Precious Ones. I speak these languages every day when I’m alone. When they pour forth, they are unstoppable. I just allow myself to speak them.