Today we continue again with our Wisdom of the Lemurian Angels series. After earlier posting parts 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, today we share installment 6. When we left you in the last part we were discussing the Sigil of Ameth and pure vs. impure expressions. Insight 16 of the angels stated:
16. The Sigil of Ameth (see post 2 in this series) bound the angels of the black light with a cage of illusion. Its seven shapes represent the illusions of the seven directions. The Sigil of Blahut (also see post 2 in this series) is the next step to releasing the cage and revealing the original pattern.
Today we continue this very interesting journey with the hidden insights of the Lemurian angels…
Tip: Read all the earlier posts first to see this post in its proper perspective!
Hidden Insights of the Angels
17. The effect of the distortion was that the angels of the black light obeyed the illusory matrices of the seven directions, instead of the Infinite’s Embodiment that walked among them.
18. The angels of the white light obeyed the Embodiment and became luminous servants of Infinite Intent. The battle between the masculine (white light) and the feminine (black light) was represented in these two portions of the angelic kingdom.
Excerpt from The Science of Alchemy:
Kaalesh vivaa ushnavet herus parvaa aruvis
Enek birstu ninash heresh estavaa eleskli
From chains of bondage all life is free
Let all remnants of illusion from beings be cleansed
Kaanish her satvi Manunesh haar sta vaa
Erek nech hirstavaa eret virsta erek navu
Let them hear the voice of the One Life with their hearts
The cosmic song of oneness their guide also will be
The Sigil of Ameth
A very old sigil, part of Enochian magic given by the angels to John Dee and Edward Kelly in the late 16th century, shows the matrices of cosmic power the angels obeyed as the ultimate cosmic templates. The matrices that dictated the way life unfolded in the dream were themselves corrupted, in that they were based upon and created illusion. Since the awakening of the cosmos from the dream of the Infinite, the power sources of these old illusory matrices are dissolved.
The Sigil of Ameth – The Corruption of Angel Magic
The angels’ magic, having with all innocence obeyed the highest template of the cosmos, tapped into the powers of the cosmic programs. Those programs took the form of the seven illusions.
The Cosmic Programs (Templates)
1. The Mirror – represented by the pentagram in the center of the Sigil of Ameth. The mirror’s programs were comprised of grids and matrices.
2. What is a matrix? Think of it as the latex perimeter of a balloon, holding the space within it in place. It was intended, while the cosmos was still in the dream, to hold the ideal for a specific level of consciousness.
3. What is a grid? Think of it as that which fills the balloon’s interior space. All species, planets, suns, races, etc., had their own grids that told them how to be a human, a frog, a moon, for instance. Up until August of 2006, these consisted of lines of light in a gridwork containing this information. Thereafter they became fields. The grids interpreted the matrix’s plan for each species. Jointly they created space.
4. The Rainbow – represented by the innermost seven-sided ring. The rainbow formed duality by separating that which in perfection should be inseparable—white light. White light as an inseparable field accentuates certain integrated colors, but does not separate itself to produce them.
5. The Echo – the voice of the Infinite Mother (in the dream, the Infinite expressed as feminine) echoing off the cosmic boundaries created polarity. It is represented by the seven-sided ring next to the innermost one. It was used as an energy source, but linear time was created through its movement.
6. The Mirage – represented by the sevenpointed star. The use of the seven directions by many cultures as a power source could be described as the illusory image created by the mirage. The mirage itself was formed from the splitting of frequency. Creation was comprised of seven bands of various densities and had very specific properties:
- uniformity (North)
- diversity within uniformity (East)
- diversity (West)
- unity within diversity (South).
The directions provided the basis of the teachings of the Kabbalah, I Ching, and Mayan Zolkien. The additional frequency bands of diversity within unity (Above), divine sovereignty (Below) and selfsustaining oneness (Within) were mysteries of the divine feminine exterminated with the goddess traditions. This created the illusion of space.
7. The Sub-creations Grid – represented by the outermost seven-sided ring. Man, the unique microcosmic representation of the macrocosm, has played a particularly large role in the creation of the sub-creation; a matrix hugging the inside of the cosmic matrix and resembling a spider web. Although the massive cosmic reversal occurred in August 2006, thoughts fell into the reservoir of the heart and acted upon the substance of things hoped for (awareness particles). They clustered the awareness particles into form.
8. The Lens – the circle along the outer edge of the sigil of Ameth represents the lens of the cosmos. The lens creates the constricted vision that sees only one perspective at the cost of all others. It created identity consciousness – that which sees its physical, emotional and mental components as its identity – in the cosmos. The lens consists of all other illusory boundaries stacked within one another. The building blocks of life – power (also called presence particles), energy (life force), awareness, love/frequency and material particles, were separated by the lens.
9. Anti-matter – represented by the rim of the sigil, is really nothing more than that which has become a ‘vacuum’ having lost its material particles and, at times, its other particles as well. It has created a problem in that the Infinite, the Source of Creation, has become surrounded by such a vacuum. Sound does not travel through a vacuum, and the voice of the Infinite has not been heard. Thus, the cosmic anti-matter has been created in the following way:
Clustering as a way of creating. Until recently, form has come about by moving building blocks from one place to create a more dense form in another, leaving a space without resources. Since the Source for the building blocks of life is the Infinite, a vacuum was created as they were responding to the Infinite’s Intent to cluster into form.
The lens clustered into form, robbing all surrounding kingdoms of their material particles and thereby forming the etheric, hidden realms of the cosmos. All life began as physical, incorruptible holy matter that combined all building blocks into one element. The etheric realms such as fairies, angels, etc., once began life as physical entities.
Individuals, through love, praise and gratitude, have manifested circumstances in their lives. That too was done by pulling awareness particles toward one and clustering them into form. But it also depleted another area because there was a limited supply of resources within the cosmic dream.
In the next installment of our series, when we will go into the Sigil of Blahut and “Infinite Alchemy” that works with the original pattern of the cosmos, and not the distortion that has been put on top of it. Highly interesting stuff!
In the mean time, do check out Almine’s online course The Science of Alchemy for far more materials and insights into the role of angels and alchemy, the watchers and the matrix.
You can find a free preview of the course here.
A stunning course!
Thanks for your immediate answer Niels, although if I may, I have one one more little issue that I would like clarified.
I know what it means to publish a book because I have done that myself. I can assure everyone that “a lot of work” is an understatement. But this fact and your reply raise another question.
Why are the courses so much more expensive than the books, since they are quicker and easier to do? Is it because there is much more information in them? In that case, it is understood.
Nevertheless, having read the books that you include here, I can assure you that if you read a book through your right brain (instead of the usual left brain way), it’s like taking a course. 🙂
Thank you for this clarification though, and thank you all on the team for being so considerate, truthful and humane.
Have a good day
Dear Xristiana, I will answer your second question more in-depth in our diary post of October 10th, 2012. Hope this will make more clear…
Lydia Yellowbird says
I find it is absolutely wonderful to have a book, ebook and a course to have on hand, saved on my computer, mp3 player so I can find what it is I am looking for when I need something. I find myself going back and forth between books checking information and every time it seems I find something is new! It is amazing how the information flows to when and how I need it to!
I indeed do this also, Lydia. All the time actually. No longer because I think I need to know or learn something, but because the material is just a delight to go through again 🙂
Hi, I’ve had this question in my mind that I thought I’d express. 🙂
I have taken one of Almine’s courses (Mystical Secrets of the Toltec Way) and read many of her books. After reading this one and seeing the preview, I am wondering why the distinction between books and courses. What make a book, what makes a course?
I am not sure if this concerns only me or if other’s have had similar thoughts but for me, reading a book, especially Almine’s books, means studying them, working through them, taking notes, taking them into my life etc. So, I really can’t understand the difference between a course and a book.
Unless I’m missing something… 🙂
Perhaps I can give you an answer here, Xristiana (and welcome to the blog).
I think it has to do with the speed that we are able to make a book (transcribe handwritten texts, optimize all images, edit, grammar check, re-read, and last but not least the actual publishing itself). This takes an enormous amount of effort, yet the information just keeps on flowing. Thus, to be able to keep up with the changing insights and get the insights to those who are interested as fast as possible, the online courses are far more practical for both Almine and her support team. Mind you, some courses have turned into books (Exceptional Child, Journey into the Labyrinth as an example)…
It all has to do with sheer volume and getting things out there as soon as we can. Online courses are just easier to do such things. Otherwise, far less information would come out…
I hope this has enlightened your question somewhat…
BTW, glad to hear you are enjoying Almine’s materials 🙂