Today when I saw the program for Healing the Distorted Emotions and the Ceremony of Planetary Transcendence…I asked Almine a few questions. We hope that you join us for this free (and priceless!) event and that you find Almine’s answers helpful also.
See details here: Healing the Distorted Emotions , New Year’s Eve 2015
Question: Is there anything we can do to prepare for the clearing of the body’s meridians (and their four different aspects of body, soul, and spirit levels one and two)?
Secondly, doesn’t it make more sense to have the clearing of the 48 meridians done before the Earth’s Transcendence Ceremony?
- It would be very valuable to do the anointing with alchemical oils for the twelve meridians, as described in the twelve meridian oil kit. (See Clearing the 12 Main Meridians of the Body at www.fragrancealchemy.com.)
- In addition: don’t use alcohol the day of the ceremony, or over-eat at supper.
- There are several reasons why the ceremony is done first.
- When you do some great service with pure and unselfish intent for the planet or cosmos, you leave life in your debt. It repays you with assistance and increased energy and consciousness – this will be very helpful to clear your meridians.
- After having been in service to the planet, you’re linked with her in a way that allows you to be a proxy for her. As you clear your meridians, you’re clearing hers as well. But the last twelve elixirs only become pertinent to someone that has transcended and becomes a resurrected being (they are the meridians found in the refined body of a resurrected being). It’s important for the Earth to be brought to that advanced state before clearing and activating them.