What benefits or burdens are there to having an active sex life with my spouse? We are both Original Ones and are very dedicated to a life of godhood. Is abstinence preferable?
Sex for procreation and for pleasure, is a human concept. So the confusion over this topic is a natural response for godbeings like yourselves.
What is so confusing to you, is that the programs concerning sex, have been so pervasive and so entrenched in human expression, that it has polluted Original Ones with its belief systems. In other words, you’ve come to believe what humans believe, concerning this subject. Let us therefore separate out some of the most emphasized human belief systems about sex. Human’s illusions about sex:
- Sex is an inevitable component of committed partnership.
- Because sex is a “natural” impulse, it should not and cannot be denied or suppressed. Men in particular have over centuries been sanctioned to “stray” because of “undeniable” impulses. Women today are out to prove that they can too.
- Sex in relationship “oils the wheels”; it smooths over problem areas.
- Sex binds couples together, as does having children together. A sexless marriage is therefore regarded as unwhole and vulnerable.
- Sex affirms the desirability of one partner to the other. Not wanting to have sex with the other partner, is therefore interpreted as not being attractive or loved. The confusing of love and sexual attraction, has caused a great deal of dysfunction.
- Sex has been used as lure in courtship; a promise of great things to come, for ages.
Why Godbeings Have Reduced or Absent Sex Drives:
- The Original Ones become balanced in their inner masculine and feminine, regardless of whether they are expressing as male or female. Because sex drive is based on reaching for something outside of oneself to create this balance (that they have already achieved within), Original Ones for obvious reasons have a much reduced or absent desire to have sex with another.
- Original Ones become empathic/telepathic during their reclamation of their godhood. As a result they are inclined to interact sparingly with others, in order to explore and rediscover the authentic expression of their godhood. They are very sensitive to the intermingling of energies with another during sex. If the partner is less conscious, it feels like a loss of energetic resources. If they are more conscious, it could create the feeling of losing oneself in another’s vastness — both these sensations are uncomfortable.
- Sex hormones have been a driving force of attraction and desire. As cosmic life progressed to the Stages of Awakening, hormonal changes reduced sexual attraction — making it non existent for Original Ones and much less for humans. Because humans view it as essential to their self image, lovability, and ability to attract others, they have adopted sexual perversion in order to make up for lack of sexual feeling. This has made sex even less attractive to godbeings who feel polluted by it.
This weekend on Messages for Lightworkers: What Replaces Sex as a Dominant Presence in Life?