The Twelve Meridians and Their Physical Functions
The Twelve Ordinary Meridians can be divided into four categories representing the four directions. These categories describe the origin of blockages and the consequent dysfunction that results in the body and emotions.
Each meridian produces four different perspectives that appear as an emphasis in each person’s life. For this reason, a blocked lung meridian for example, would produce grief for one person and intolerance in another, and so forth. The perspective that each person adopts is based on the emphases of the qualities of a specific direction in his or her life.
The Meridians of the Physical (representing the direction of the South)
- The Lung Meridian
- For treatment of the lungs, breathing, skin, throat, and neck.
- The Pericardium Meridian
- Regulates the heart, opens the chest, stops pain, heart pain, agitation, and restlessness.
- The Heart Meridian
- Calms, stimulates the brain, invigorates the blood, regulates heart energy.
The Meridians of the Soul (representing the direction of the West)
- The Liver Meridian
- Benefits eyes and muscles, eliminates stagnation and invigorates the blood
- The Gallbladder Meridian
- Assists with imbalances in the gallbladder and relaxes the diaphragm.
- The Stomach Meridian
- Resolves phlegm and damp, stimulates digestive abilities.
The Meridians of the Lower Spirit (representing the direction of the East)
- The Spleen Meridian
- Assists in stimulating the lower abdomen or epigastrium; clears spleen prolapse and harmonizes the spleen and liver functions.
- The Kidney Meridian
- Clears imbalances in the kidneys, including heat and dampness.
- The Large Intestine Meridian
- Regulates the large intestine and stops diarrhea and pain.
The Meridians of the Higher Spirit (representing the direction of the North)
- The Thyroid (Tripe Warmer) Meridian
- Opens water passages and stimulates the transportation of fluids in the body.
- The Small Intestine Meridian
- Tones the kidneys and benefits urination; assists with urinary retention or blood in the urine. Assists with managing diarrhea, blood and mucus in the stool, constipation, and abdominal pain.
- The Bladder Meridian
- Eliminates stagnation and masses in the lower water passages. It addresses lower back pain, swelling and ulcers of the genitals.
Overall Higher Purposes of Clearing the Twelve Ordinary Meridians
- The goal of higher spiritual evolution is the combined expression of inner and outer space. The pure and unimpeded flow of resources along the passages of the twelve ordinary meridians helps dissolve barriers to inner space.
- Harmonious interaction of purified meridians clears the trauma held in the body’s organs and supports the organs by forming a holistic and unified field.
- The 12 ordinary meridians help organize life within the matrix of man in order to release the necessary power to transcend linear change by replacing it with exponential change.
- Each person emits a unique frequency, called the “Song of the Self”, because of his or her unique perspective. The pure functioning of the 12 meridians increases serotonin production, which emphasizes and enhances the individual’s expression of his signature song, emitted at a cellular level.
- The higher functions of the 12 meridians include the activation of a third blood cell: the black blood cell. Indigenous and magical traditions in many geographical locations have held the long lost knowledge of these cells that appear as little vortices, and as with all black light, are not visible to the human eye. An example of this is the mystic’s cord: a braid made of 3 white cords, 3 red cords and 3 black cords braided together.
- Without the vital role of the 12 meridians in the production of the black blood cells, the evolved expression of higher pheromones cannot take place. The one in ego-identification emits sexual pheromones, which in duality are designed for the survival of the species through procreation. The next level of unique, individual expression through evolved pheromones, broadcasts an interpretation of Infinite Intent. These pheromones are called ‘God hormones’. The third level of pheromone communication with the environment comes from the black blood cells of an advanced resurrected being. It carries messages of the manifestation of Divine Will.
- The advanced hormonal messages are the language of Infinite Intent, uniting oneness and polarity, and restoring the memory of the indivisibility of life. When we secrete them, we become catalysts for others: a key to prepare the environment and to accelerate the ability of others to transcend the programming of the world. As we are able to emit higher hormones that cross all barriers, we resonate in all levels at once, uniting oneness and polarity. Evolved hormones are the language of the Infinite.
The Twelve Meridians and Their Relationship to the Activation of the Inner Senses
- During our journey of evolution through the three massive macrocosmic fields of existence (the Fields of Dreaming, Awakening, and Intent), we have developed and explored the Inner Senses in specific increments — the reason why the number of Inner Senses available to us has changed over these past years. But when we eventually enter the fourth field – The Field of the One – you will have developed a total of 1,440 Inner Senses.
- There are a total of 120 unique points governed by each of the 12 meridians – These manifest as 1,440 tiny energy vortices on the skin. The proper functioning of the meridians, enhances the opening and full expression of the little energy vortices: the acupuncture points. This activates a support system of bodily health and emotional well-being.
- There are a total of 7 external senses (including the skin’s response to the environment without being touched, and the visceral response of the organs). The ability to communicate between the Inner and Outer senses, lies in the bridges between the inner and outer space: the 12 meridians.
- Thus re-establishing the proper flow of energy through the meridians, activates the fullest capacity of the Inner Senses — our means of receiving guidance through inspiration from the Infinite.
The Meridian Clock
The Meridian Clock maps out the most beneficial times to treat the 12 meridians during a 24-hour cycle. Each meridian has a two-hour period during which its receptivity and proactivity are emphasized. The clock delineates which meridian system is dominant at a specific time, in order that its treatment may be more efficient.
- Lung Meridian: 3:00 am – 5:00 am
- Large Intestine Meridian: 5:00 am –7:00 am
- Stomach Meridian: 7:00 am – 9:00 am
- Spleen Meridian: 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Heart Meridian: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Small Intestine Meridian: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Bladder Meridian: 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Kidney Meridian: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Pericardium Meridian: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Thyroid Meridian: 9:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Gallbladder Meridian: 11:00 pm – 1:00 am
- Liver Meridian: 1:00 am – 3:00 am
The Use of Sound Healing for the 12 Meridians
Belief systems are the tools of someone’s worldview trying to exert its point of view onto the environment. From the belief systems come our personal identities. As the body holds these programs, the resources flowing through the meridians are impeded. The fake realities we make through our beliefs are held in geometrical structures of light within these energetic channels.
Light trapped within geometry also binds energy that becomes inaccessible to the individual, resulting in decay and ill health. Once these old programs release, energy is again made available, enabling increased perception and consciousness.
The distorted frequencies that result from blockages in a meridian, such as fear, rage, pain and protectiveness, are like a piano note that is held beyond its time to play. Captured by the geometry of belief systems, the frequencies of yesterday are unable to go through the graceful changes of the unfolding river of eternal existence. Like a dam across the river, these blockages cause stagnation, and this, in turn, invites forced changes through hardship and opposition.
The shattering of the emotional and mental blockages can come through intense emotional changes or perception that transcends the boundaries of existing paradigms. In the same way that a large earthquake can cause far more discomfort than multiple small shifts in the tectonic plates, sound healing can dissolve blockages in a far more subtle and gentle way.
The methods employed by sound healing fall into two categories:
- Firstly, it could use black sound balanced with white sound in order to remove illusion. This tackles the illusions trapped in the blockage directly.
- Secondly, it could create a strong enough set of tones that articulate the higher frequencies of a master. This can create a higher resonance in the blockage by altering the old trapped frequencies, and thereby dissolve the imprisoning geometries.
In the 48 sound healing musical pieces, both methods are used, depending on what needs to be addressed. As the old releases, negative emotions will surface that may at times cause some discomfort. The resolution piece is designed to assist with this. Its sole purpose is to remind us through frequency, that separation never has been anything more than illusion: that in forgetting our connection with all life, we created our own matrices of suffering.