This upcoming Friday takes place the Summer Solstice Ceremony for 2014. Are you excited to join in? Here are all the details you need to know:
- The event page: http://ascension.net/summer-solstice-ceremony-2014
- The main ceremony runs all day
Friday, June 20thSaturday, June 21st, from midnight to midnight – PST
- There will be a ‘pre-launch ceremony’, starting at 3 pm PST on Thursday, if you already want to get started
- There will be an ‘after party’ on
SaturdaySunday, featuring the Arcturian Star Transmissions. Almine intends for the ceremony itself to be non-cognitive, hence we are saving these transmissions for until after the official ceremony.
- No login or tickets required. It’s free to join in and enjoy
- Most powerful if you just sit in a light meditation and listen / watch the material come by and let it resonate with your being
- 2nd ceremony in our series of 4 ceremonies for the freedom of mankind
- The ceremony on Friday will consist of the sound elixirs of the Atlantean Angels, Lemurian Archangel Elixirs and a display of the elixir art Almine has made throughout the years.
- Bonus: In the last hour on Friday we will stream the (remastered) Hadji-ka Brainwave Meditation. This helps to unlock the faculties of inner space and disable the illusion that outer space is all there is. For the participants of I Am Presence, the Hadji-ka Brainwave Meditation will be part of your curriculum of this month of June, 2014. It will be available for download on Saturday afternoon.
Find out more about ceremonies in general with this audio from Almine. This is a recording from her Interdimensional Communication course.
(Please note: that this is an explanatory recording in which Almine touches upon many aspects of her ceremonies. This summer solstice ceremony does not have any wheels to work with)
PST? When is that in my local timezone?
To figure out when the ceremony starts in your own timezone, see this time converter here.
Below you will find everything that you need to know to access the ceremony without any problems. Just in case something might not be working for you.
The ceremony audio player utilizes the Flash Player in your web browser. This means that it’s not accessible on most smartphones and mobile devices. Use these mobile device links instead:
Mobile Device Links Audio Link for Mobile Devices iPhone Live365 App Android Live365 App
We’ve been told you can also access the ceremony on your mobile device through a paid app called Photon Flash Player (available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices). Note: we’ve heard of mixed results with this app, so we would recommend the Live365 apps instead.
The ceremony slideshow can be accessed on most mobile devices, however it will depend on the device whether you can access it simultaneously with the audio.
Update Your Software
Accessing both the audio and slideshow can be taxing for slow or medium speed internet connections. In this case, things you can do to promote an optimal experience are:
- Not play the slideshow or play the slideshow, but not in full-screen mode (hover your cursor over the slideshow to reveal the pause button below right)
- Wire up your computer with an ethernet cable and switch off the wireless connection (assuming you have wireless internet)
- Close down all other applications on your computer
- Close down all other browser tabs
- Refresh your browser every hour (and click play again)
- Do the occasional ‘hard refresh’ on your browser by holding down the ‘shift’ key when you refresh
You can adjust the volume in two ways: by changing the volume on your computer, and by dragging the slider on the audio player. The volume slider on the player becomes visible when you hover over the player with your mouse.
To reveal the full-screen and play / pause buttons on the slideshow, hover over it with your mouse. These buttons appear below on the right side.
To connect with your fellow participants, visit the chatroom on Ascension.net
For technical support, contact Team Almine at email@example.com