Hi Almine, what about the 10 nuclear plants in North and South Carolina that are in the path of Hurricane Florence? Will that be a problem as well? What can we as lightworkers do to help prevent that since the webinar isn’t until September 15th?
I was recently asked what to do about the raging wild fires across North America. An unprecedented non-response from me was the result. The answer I got when I looked into that question, was the same as I got when trying to answer the question above: nothing.
These events have been so puzzling to me, that for the first time in many years, it has disturbed my sleep during the last ten days or so…
- Are we failing in our mission to save humanity from themselves?
- Are we no longer to save planet Earth from their mindless damage they are inflicting on her?
- Should we leave humanity and the unbearable density of man’s growing presence that causes so much discomfort for the Original Ones, to return to our other home planet: Altea? (Just like we’ve done four times before?)
- Is it imperative that man be “saved” because as the cosmic root race, won’t their destruction wipe out all other star races?
- Why did we expand our Sacred Government through Self-Government responsibilities throughout the macrocosm, only to withdraw our help when our own planet is threatened by wildfires (symbolic meaning: rapid destructuring of every day life) and hurricanes (symbolic meaning: massive and rapid destructuring of the way we perceive ourself and life around us)?
So the short, but life-changing answer, is:
- We no longer try and fix man or events on the planet.
- We have a new and imperative mandate:
Stop thinking of yourselves as servants, and start living like the gods that you are.
- The compelling question then arises: How can one just ignore The destruction around us, especially of things we love?
The short but life-changing answer is:
Of all the trillions of planets and beings in existence, only the Original Ones have had no beginning and no end.
That which has a beginning or ending isn’t real — it is an unreal hologram. Love that has an agenda (such as fixing or saving) is tainted and unwholesome. Love that is unconditional (allowing the object of that love the freedom to succeed or fail) is purifying and hallowed.
The Gods and Goddesses of the World are asked to do the following this day:
You have slept and dreamt that life is duty. Arise and awaken to see that life is beauty. This day and forever you are asked to ponder with deep gratitude your endlessness — the timelessness of your existence as fingers on the hand of the Infinite.