We received the following question:
I was told by a psychic that I was King Tut in a previous life. Since then I’ve had memories and flashbacks of that life. I feel there are objects and a destiny from that life I need to claim. What is your advice about previous identities?
- Firstly, what is the past but a dream from an unevolved and lower consciousness time? Do you send a friend a congratulations card because in your dream he won the Olympics? Your accomplishments from these past dreams are not real.
- Secondly, psychics say what you want to hear, and at best they are very inaccurate. I once tested a group of professional psychics and found fifty percent accuracy – something a random person can achieve by chance. I cannot tell you how many Mary Magdelenes, or Catherine the Greats, or Ramses the Seconds I have encountered. All swearing that they remember that life.
- Why are you remembering the life of King Tut? Because it’s written in the memory of the awareness particles; the Akasha. If I wanted to, I could also tap into and “remember” his life. It doesn’t mean I was him however.
- Even if you were King Tut, your destiny may be to work as a teacher of children in this life. If you were so shallow as to identify with so-called glory days (seeing it as more important than changing the lives of children in your care), you may fail to actualize the potential of this life.
- Lastly, to be King Tut and “rule the world”, is a paltry achievement that’s like a speck of sand next to a planet, compared to being an original god or goddess of the cosmos in physical embodiment. You are ruling the world – not by savagery, but by sacred government through self-government. That is your destiny… should you have the vision to see it.